Manage episode 300639871 series 2471556
We are reminded all the time how much of a guiding force Paul has been for so many people throughout his life as a teacher, mentor and skilled health practitioner. But who has influenced the mentor of so many people all over the world?
Paul celebrates his 60th birthday with an intimate Living 4D podcast devoted to the many people who have changed his life.
- Paul’s mother, Meera Censor, taught him the importance of spirituality. (3:57)
- “I was raised by a grizzly bear.” (10:15)
- The first book Paul read at age 22. (33:17)
- The father Paul never had. (54:11)
- Paul’s first experience with a Shaman set the bar high. (1:11:39)
- Did you know Rudolf Steiner developed a form of movement called Eurythmy? (1:22:36)
- What do Paul, Carl Jung and Madonna have in common? (1:41:54)
- Is Plotinus a philosopher or a mystic? (1:59:38)
- Three qualities of the soul. (2:02:17)
- “Upgrade your software no matter what religion you're in by studying the mystics of that religion.” (2:13:32)
- How often do you talk to your soul? (2:20:03)
- The four qualities of a spiritual master. (2:50:36)
- Is the universe sentient and conscious? (3:00:19)
- Do you feel vibrations when you touch a book? (3:23:50)
- Could disease be a spiritual growth opportunity? (3:30:52)
- Who inspires Paul to stick to the truth and God? (3:56:58)
- This amazing man taught Paul how to receive gifts. (4:01:38)
- Paul’s grandfather resembles this famous philosopher. (4:15:12)
- The Secret of the Golden Flower: A Chinese Book of Life by Richard Wilhelm and Carl Jung
- The Six Enneads of Plotinus by Stephen McKenna
- Return to the One: Plotinus’ Guide to God Realization by Brian Hines
- The Perennial Philosophy by Aldous Huxley
- Quantum Mind: The Edge Between Physics and Psychology, ProcessMind: A User’s Guide to Connecting With The Mind of God and The Shaman’s Body by Arnold Mindell
- Jeffery Mishlove interviews Arthur M. Young on YouTube
More resources for this episode are available on our website.
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: The CHEK Academy, Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOptimizers (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code Paul10 at checkout), Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK15 at checkout), One Farm CBD Oils (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK at checkout) and Essential Oil Wizardry (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code living4d at checkout).
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.