Manage episode 302252795 series 2471556
More than 100 questions were submitted by Living 4D listeners for this week’s Q&A session on an amazingly wide range of topics.
Paul tackles death, post-workout recovery routines, the soul, money and tattoos and reveals the superpower he wishes he had in this solo Q&A podcast.
- Be aware of your parents’ programming about money. (2:18)
- “There’s no such thing as a healthy 3 Doctors person.” (11:11)
- Tattoos and archetypes. (21:45)
- Good post-workout recovery routines. (32:19)
- Soul: The functional equivalent of the consciousness within. (53:14)
- What is death? (1:05:05)
- “You can’t give what you don’t have.” (1:13:56)
- The superpower Paul wishes he had. (1:21:42)
- Philosophy of Science: A Contemporary Introduction by Alex Rosenberg and Lee McIntyre
- Sugar Blues by William Dufty
- Paul’s Living 4D podcasts with Dr. Ibrahim Karim and Doreya Karim
- The work of Ian Stevenson, Raymond Moody, John Archibald Wheeler, Stephen Hawking and Nassim Haramein
- One Mind: How Our Individual Mind is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters by Dr. Larry Dossey
- Becoming a Boundary Boss with Terri Cole on YouTube
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: The CHEK Academy, Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOptimizers (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code Paul10 at checkout, PLUS, for a limited time, BiOptimizers is also giving away free bottles of their best-selling products, P3OM and Masszymes, with select purchases!), Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK15 at checkout), Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), One Farm CBD Oils (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK at checkout) and Essential Oil Wizardry (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code living4d at checkout).
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.