Will The Miami Hurricanes Make Big Offseason Changes? What To Expect On Roster, Staff & Quarterback
Manage episode 348253204 series 3314766
The first Monday of the Miami Hurricanes offseason is off to a quiet start. Is this the calm before the storm? There is tons of speculation about a possible change at offensive coordinator for Canes. Is Mario Cristobal still evaluating his staff? Is it possible for both DC Kevin Steele and OC Josh Gattis to be replaced?
Host Alex Donno answers your offseason questions. You can tweet the show at @LockedOnCanes. Follow us and we follow back. If Tyler Van Dyke hits the portal, might Jake Garcia decide to stay? Donno does not expect Tyler to depart but he thinks the Hurricanes will try and add a veteran transfer quarterback regardless. We can expect around 20 players to leave in the portal and around the same number to replace them.
Alex discusses the next possible commits for the class of 2023 in recruiting. He explains why he no longer expects Miami to land 4-star running back Chris Johnson out of Dillard. Donno still believes Miami is in a good position with 5-star OT Samson Okunlola, while the Canes are battling with Florida for 4-star RB Mark Fletcher.
Support Us By Supporting Our Sponsors!
- LinkedIn jobs helps you find the candidates you want to talk to, faster. Post your job for free at Linkedin.com/lockedoncollege Terms and conditions apply.
- Built Bar
- Built Bar is a protein bar that tastes like a candy bar. Go to builtbar.com and use promo code “LOCKEDON15,” and you’ll get 15% off your next order.
- BetOnline.net has you covered this season with more props, odds and lines than ever before. BetOnline – Where The Game Starts!
- With Fast Protect™️ Technology, exclusively from SimpliSafe, 24/7 monitoring agents capture evidence to accurately verify a threat for faster police response. There’s No Safe Like SimpliSafe. Visit SimpliSafe.com/LockedOnCollege to learn more.
- Download the FREE Upside App at https://upside.app.link/locked to get $5 or more cash back on your first purchase of $10 or more.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices