Manage episode 315537065 series 2991632
US markets extend gains, putting the S&P 500 within shouting distance of its all-time high. SPI Futures are up 39 points and perhaps, just perhaps, the Santa Claus rally is on the way. At the very least, he seems to have taken over today’s Breakfast Briefing.
- ASX SPI 200 Futures up 39 points.
- Dow Jones up 261 (0.74%) Nasdaq up 181 (1.18%)
- Commodities better. Gold up 0.9%
- Iron ore down slightly. Oil up 1.7%
- Good US economic data helping a bounce back.
MT Christmas Advent Sale! This works like an advent calendar – we’ll be revealing a new sale offer for you every other day until Christmas and you have two days to redeem each offer. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever!
Find out what is on offer today.