Manage episode 35624353 series 30645
Deliver Live, Interactive And Effective Content Directly To Your Audience…
Webinars and web conferencing have come a long way since the dark days of less-than-stellar internet connections, frequent dropouts and questionable video quality. These days all it takes to educate and sell to a live audience is a smartphone and high speed internet – though it’s definitely worth putting a bit more planning in to your first webinar than that.
The benefits of being able to communicate your message directly to your audience are endless, whether you’re going for a hard sell or are just looking to educate others to generate more leads and interest in your business. Whatever angle you choose to take, there are some critical do’s and don’ts that need to be taken in to consideration before you take the plunge in to the world of webinars.
Throughout this episode, Tim and Jack are going to equip you with the skills and ideas required to start your own webinar, or to improve the quality and reach of what you’re already doing. You’ll learn what makes an effective webinar, some tips on preparation, how to keep your audiences undivided attention and a whole lot more…
Breaking The Pitch…
- Finding which platform will best suit you and your customer’s needs.
- Making sure your market can actually benefit from a webinar.
- How to structure your educational webinar.
- Preparation is key.
- How to avoid those awkward moments on camera.
- Keeping people’s attention against the temptations of the internet.
- Creating urgency to get your audience to take action.