Manage episode 302305826 series 1522282
Setting up an Online Fitness Business can seem like a complicated and difficult task, but in today’s market it’s difficult to survive without it. It can be confusing and overwhelming.
James Quigley breaks it down to simple steps and how you can get clarity for your online fitness business.
Key Takeaways from the episode
- Solid business practices make online fitness businesses profitable
- Are you ready to bring in leadership talent
- What is going to be the role of the online fitness space going forward?
- Why you need to get tight and clear going forward.
- What’s the ideal jump off point for online coaching?
- Why you need to build a community over getting followers
- James’s request for when you ask for advice.
Mindset and Development
What has been James’s most successful failure.
What has been his biggest surprise in the industry
Where does he go for personal and professional development