Manage episode 304475246 series 1522282
It’s frustrating to work your ass off and have nothing to show for it. That is Entrepreneurial Poverty. It is a pandemic among Fitpros.
Billy was over $100,000 dollars in debt and had his car repossessed when he and his wife put together a plan to get out of debt. And they did it. Listen in to learn more.
Key Takeaways from the episode
- The first step in a mind set shift
- It comes down to habits
- New Goals
- The debt reduction snowball method
- Should you treat your family like your business?
- Are you the CEO of your life?
- The habit that brings Billy the most success