Manage episode 330910573 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:36 - How Jeremy is handling the recent stock market volatility.
- 03:35 - Why Jeremy doesn’t try to time the market.
- 06:16 - How investors should think about their bond allocation.
- 18:50 - Who needs and who doesn’t need life insurance and what type of life insurance is likely the best.
- 30:03 - What tax-advantaged accounts investors should utilize.
- 37:46 - Money hacks you can use to access money in retirement accounts in your early retirement years.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Check out Personal Finance Club.
- Robert and Clay’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Related episode: Building Wealth, Staying Wealthy, And Retiring Early w/ Jeremy Schneider - MI053.
- Related episode: Avoid These 7 Sins Of Investing To Grow True Wealth w/ Jeremy Schneider - MI078.
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about business and finance.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
- Find Pros & Fair Pricing for Any Home Project for Free with Angi.
- Invest in crypto and trade it without tax headaches with AltoIRA.
- Tell mom how much you love her—and make sure she hears it in crystal-clear audio quality, with Raycon.
- Getting dressed takes no effort at all with Mack Weldon’s Daily Wear System! Check it out for yourself and save 20% on your first order.
- Learn how to grow better by connecting your people, your customers, and your business at HubSpot.com.
- Help protect your family’s financial future with TD Term Life Insurance.
- Design is already in your hands with Canva. Start designing for free today.
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on our website.
Connect with Clay: Twitter