Manage episode 331567607 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:43 - Why a “forest fire” is needed so badly in our economy today.
- 12:39 - Why the Federal Reserve will eventually have to put stocks on their balance sheet.
- 26:30 - The role gold plays in a portfolio.
- 29:38 - Why now is potentially a great time to allocate to gold.
- 38:58 - How Matthew thinks about the valuation of gold.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Check out Matthew’s new book, Gold Matters.
- Robert and Clay’s tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Related episode: Navigating COVID-19 And The Markets Ahead Part 1 W/ Matthew Piepenburg - MI049.
- Related episode: Why Warren Buffett Might Be Wrong W/ Matthew Piepenburg - MI072.
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about business and finance.
- Find Pros & Fair Pricing for Any Home Project for Free with Angi.
- Combine hundreds of search filters to quickly find better leads, close more deals, and unlock your investing potential with the power of PropStream!
- Invest in crypto and trade it without tax headaches with AltoIRA.
- Break into the multifamily investing space or level up your investing game. Learn these at the Multifamily Investor Nation Convention. Visit mfincon.com for details and tickets. Use promo code TIP to get $200 off your tickets.
- Getting dressed takes no effort at all with Mack Weldon’s Daily Wear System! Check it out for yourself and save 20% on your first order.
- Tell mom how much you love her—and make sure she hears it in crystal-clear audio quality, with Raycon.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Design is already in your hands with Canva. Start designing for free today.
- Check out our favorite Apps and Services.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Read this episode’s transcript and full show notes on our website.
Connect with Clay: Twitter