Manage episode 332554481 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:39 - What the long-term and short-term debt cycles are.
- 04:28 - Why credit has such a large impact on the economy.
- 04:28 - What the debt levels look like in the US.
- 09:52 - The four ways that a deleveraging event can occur.
- 09:52 - The most likely path to solve the United States' debt problem.
- 11:48 - How investors can protect themselves in this macroeconomic environment.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
- Ray Dalio’s video, How The Economic Machine Works.
- Lyn Alden’s article, "Fixing" the Debt Problem.
- Related episode: The Changing World Order with Ray Dalio - TIP410.
- Related episode: Bitcoin, Long-Term Debt Cycles, & On-Chain Analysis w/ Dylan LeClair - MI150.
- Check out our Investing Starter Packs about business and finance.
- Find Pros & Fair Pricing for Any Home Project for Free with Angi.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Check out our favorite Apps and Services.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Connect with Clay: Twitter