Manage episode 358053006 series 2424897
On this episode we’re talking about some hot topics: managing and saving your money with my amazing guest Kate Horrell.
Kate brings a sensibility to managing your finances, along with a deep understanding of military life since she has lived it herself. We cover topics like setting a spending plan, ways to save money, ideas for saving and investing when you're living on one income, getting out of debt, how to save up for a house when you're living in military housing, and so much more. She also answers some of your questions about finances that you submitted on Instagram. This is a don't-miss episode! Whether you feel like you've got a handle on your finances or not, trust me, you'll come away with some new insight and tips from Kate!
Kate is offering a new amazing resource that has been years in the making. Check out the Everything-You-Need-Binder, a godsend for military families! If you’ve ever worried about what you’d do in a family emergency and need to give instructions to grandparents or caregivers or simply wish to get your life more organized, this is for you.
Grab these FREE guides from Kate:
- Ultimate PCS Packout Guide
- Comprehensive Military Separation Checklist
- Military Scholarships for Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Kids
- Comprehensive Military Retirement Checklist
This episode is sponsored by my new book study guide, You Are Not Alone Book Study Guide and Discussion Questions. **Use code STUDY15 for 15% off this guide! See Jen’s shop here.
- Get Jen’s book, You Are Not Alone: Encouragement for the Heart of a Military Spouse
- Connect with Milspouse Matters on Instagram
- Join the Christian Military Spouse Facebook Group
- Find the complete Milspouse Matters show archive and listen to every episode!
I want to hear from you! What do you want to hear on the podcast? What do you love? What would you like to see changed? Sound off here: https://bit.ly/MMlistenersurvey