Manage episode 293975701 series 2137790
What are ways to invest in water and is it an attractive investment?
Topics covered include:
- How water rights work and how they have been overallocated in the Colorado River basin.
- Why agriculture uses the vast majority of water in the southwestern U.S. while contributing only a few percentage points to the region's gross domestic product.
- Why hedge fund manager Michael Burry invests in farmland instead of water rights.
- What ETFs are available to invest in water
- What have the historical returns been for water stock investing, what are current valuations, and what is the expected long-term revenue growth.
Become a Subscriber and listen to the episode ad-free on Spotify or your preferred podcasting app. Only $4.99 per month plus tax. Subscribe here.
For more information on this episode click here.