Manage episode 296314975 series 2137790
We answer over a dozen questions from listeners on investing, housing, retirement, business, podcast production, and more.
Topics discussed include:
- The Endowment Model
- Teaching children about investing
- 4 influential investing books
- The difference between being an entrepreneur and investing
- The balance between too much and too little efficiency and productivity
- What we learned about investing from the Covid crash
- How asset allocation changes as one gets older
- The state and future of cryptocurrency
- Is now the time to buy individual stocks given high valuations for indices
- Donor-advised funds
- FDIC insurance
- Money For the Rest of Us production time and expenses
- Is it possible to have too much invested in one ETF
- Is a house and investment and will there be a housing crash
- How to worry less about money
Become a Subscriber and listen to the episode ad-free on Spotify or your preferred podcasting app. Only $4.99 per month plus tax. Subscribe here.
For more information on this episode click here.