Manage episode 293408190 series 2137790
Half of the global financial system is made up of shadow banks. You have probably already used one. What are shadow banks and what to be wary of when using them.
Topics covered include:
- What are the roles of shadow banks
- What are examples of shadow banks
- How two shadow banks, Greensill Capital and Archegos Capital Management, contributed to billions of dollars in losses
- How China's massive use of shadow banks differs from the rest of the world
- How individuals investors can benefit from the careful use of shadow banks.
Become a Subscriber and listen to the episode ad-free on Spotify or your preferred podcasting app. Only $4.99 per month plus tax. Subscribe here.
For more information on this episode click here.