Manage episode 292891133 series 2137790
Why productivity growth is key to creating wealth. Why U.S. productivity growth is slowing, and what we can do to increase business and personal productivity.
Topics covered include:
- How productivity is measured and how it relates to GDP, inflation, and living standards
- How productivity growth has led to more food, better health, better housing, and more consumer goods.
- What are potential reasons why productivity growth is slowing
- Evidence that work from home has led to lower productivity
- What individuals and businesses can do to increase productivity
Become a Subscriber and listen to the episode ad-free on Spotify or your preferred podcasting app. Only $4.99 per month plus tax. Subscribe here.
For more information on this episode click here.