Manage episode 314737483 series 3234219
Why the new U.S.-based Bitcoin ETFs are a bad idea and will underperform Bitcoin.
Topics covered include:
- What fund and ETF options are available for investing in Bitcoin
- Why the U.S. has only authorized Bitcoin ETFs that invest in Bitcoin futures even though there are closed-end funds that hold Bitcoin directly
- What is there a regulatory battle surrounding cryptocurrencies?
- How closed-end funds differ from ETFs
- How Bitcoin futures work
- Why Bitcoin ETFs that invest in Bitcoin futures will lag the performance of owning Bitcoin directly
- Why investors should avoid the new U.S. Bitcoin ETFs
For more information on this episode click here.