Manage episode 317365793 series 3234219
Small and mid-cap stocks have underperformed large-cap stocks for over a decade. Is now the time to increase your allocation?
Topics covered include:
- How big are small and mid-cap stocks
- How have small and mid-cap stocks performed relative to large-cap stocks
- How have active small and mid-cap managers performed relative to indexing options
- Are bigger IPOs contributing to small and mid-cap stocks underperformance
- How expensive or cheap are small-cap stocks relative to large-cap
- What is the capital asset pricing model and how do academics use it to identify outperforming factors
- How value, momentum, and quality drive small-cap stock outperformance
- How to invest in small and mid-cap stocks
Thanks to Policygenius for sponsoring the episode.
For more information on this episode click here.