S1E8: Books that YOU MUST read in 2020. They will change your perspective and your LIFE. Know them!
Manage episode 274509773 series 2806989
This is Money Talks on TEA Project: A Family Podcast. Your hosts, Gadiel and Michelle Espinoza. A husband and wife duo, where they discuss Personal Finances, Managing a Household, and so much more.
Gadiel is a father, husband, a Military Veteran, and a Lawyer.
Michelle is a mother, wife, BOSS, and above all, a productivity ENTHUSIAST!!! Oh yeah, she is also a Certified Public Accountant, and a Financial Director of a large corporation.
In this episode, Michelle and I discuss our favorite books that you must read in 2020. These books are mainly personal development.
1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill;
2. The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone;
3. The Art of War by Sun Tzu;
4. Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss;
5. Atomic Habits by James Clear;
6. The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron;
7. Deep Work by Cal Newport;
8. Blog Like a Boss by Amy Landino Schmittauer;
9. Crush It by Gary Vaynerchuk;
10. Crushing It by Gary Vaynerchukl;
11. The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday;
Please like, subscribe, and share.
Check out our website: http://productivebunch.com and our Youtube Channel: TEA Project
If you are interested in learning more about how and why we created our podcast, click here. Buzzsprout is our podcast hosting service.
Buzzsprout gets your show listed in every major podcast platform such as iTunes, Spotify, TuneIn, SoundCloud, and many other platforms.
You’ll get a great looking podcast website, audio players that you can drop into other websites, detailed analytics to see how people are listening, tools to promote your episodes, and more.
Podcasting isn’t hard when you have the right partners.
The team at Buzzsprout is passionate about helping you succeed.
Join over a hundred thousand podcasters already using Buzzsprout to get their message out to the world.