Launching Your First Online Course with Mia from Wise and Wonder
Manage episode 358658449 series 2639241
In this episode, Stephanie is talking with Functional Nutrition Practitioner Mia Giommi from Wise and Wonder about the launch of her first online course. Mia shares how she knew it was time to add in an online course to her nutrition practice and the steps she took to create it.
Mia talks through every step from getting support with the course creation process, coming up with the course idea, creating the lessons, choosing which platform to host her course on, and the breakdown of her first and second course launches.
Want a behind-the-scenes look at Mia’s business? Make sure you listen in to Episode 161 - Day in the Life of a Nutritionist with Mia from Wise and Wonder
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Mia’s journey to starting her first online course
- How Mia came up with her course idea and lessons
- Support Mia invested in to help her with the online course creation process
- Breakdown of Mia’s first and second launches, including number of sales made
- Future plans for how to put her online course on evergreen
Links and resources mentioned:
Learn more about Mia’s course - The Gut Restore Method
Learn more about Practice Better and save 20% on your first 4 months with code NEXTLEVEL20 in the checkout