Manage episode 347622633 series 2849829
What to Do If Your Goals Are No Longer Achievable
Dan Rochon of No Broke Months for Real Estate Agents talks about what to do if your goals are no longer achievable to help you stay motivated and keep progressing.
Learn how to keep going in this new episode of No Broke Months for Real Estate Agents.
In this episode, I discussed the following:
To find out more about Dan Rochon and the CPI Community, you can check this link:
Stop 🛑 wasting your time ⏳ or spending too much money 💸not getting the results you want in sales, I would love you to join me for the upcoming 5-Day Listing Challenge
You will learn how to find YOUR Way to having closings every month.
Get your free copy of the Real Estate Evolution here:
This book shows you the step by step of how to:
- Step 1: Believe in your unknown potential
- Step 2: Deconstruct persuasion techniques
- Step 3: Find business and get hired consistently
- Step 4: Be proactive in the relationship with your clients.
- Step 5: Learn and implement the exact steps to hire, train, lead, and train virtual assistants so that they can build, support, and guide a winning team to scale.
And if you’d like to have a consistent and predictable income, like this page, and don’t forget to join the Facebook group to network with the top agents: