Starting a Business During the Pandemic w/ Founders of Meet Cute Box Brenda & Tony Berardo
Manage episode 342376876 series 3399351
Looking for a fun and unique way to keep the spark alive with your significant other? What if there was a way to have new and exciting date ideas delivered right to your door? Well, there is – it’s called Meet Cute Box! It's a subscription service that sends date night ideas to you each month so you can skip the planning and just enjoy quality time with your partner.
In this episode, I chat with the founders of Meet Cute Box, Brenda & Tony Berardo, about their entrepreneurial journey, the inspiration behind their business, and what it takes to succeed as a couple working the business together. They also offer advice for other entrepreneurs, including tips on how you can open a business while working a corporate job, the power of networking, and how Meet Cute Box can help you and other entrepreneurs get more eyes on your business by partnering with them.
So if you're wondering how you can turn your entrepreneurial dreams into a reality, or if you're just looking for some fun and unique date night ideas, this episode is for you!
Join us as we discuss:
(1) The story behind Meet Cute Box and how it helps couples connect
(2) The importance of research, commitment, and innovation for entrepreneurs
(3) How Meet Cute Box shares small businesses with a wider audience
(4) Meet Cute Box’s different subscription plans and the type of products you can expect to receive
(5) Some of the challenges and rewards of running a business with your significant other
(6) How your business can collaborate with Meet Cute Box and help increase your revenue
(7) Using the power of social media and word-of-mouth marketing for your small business
(8) Brenda & Tony's advice for other entrepreneurs who are just starting out or who want to start a side hustle
Watch this week's episode here!
Meet Cute Box
This interview is part of a podcast sponsorship by Meet Cute Box. If you're looking for a fun way to connect even more with your partner, be sure to check out their website and use the code NEWBIE for $10 off your first box!
This episode is sponsored by Basecamp. Basecamp is a project management and team communication app used by thousands of companies to help you stay organized, stay in touch, and get things done more efficiently. It's an all-in-one toolkit for remote work, with message boards to dos calendars, document sharing, group chats, and more. Go to basecamp.com/lindsay and sign up today for a free 30-day trial!
Connect with Brenda and Tony
Kajabi is the all-in-one platform for those looking to build an online business. Fo
Your favorite podcast is now available on YouTube! Catch up on the latest episodes by clicking HERE
For more biz tips, BTS moments, and pissing off corporate bros, follow me on social media @lindsaymhanson! Instagram | TikTok
Want more tips to help you launch & grow your online business? Click here to join the FREE Quit Your Job, Sis Facebook Community!
Need a coach or social media manager to help you launch & grow your online biz? Work with me!