Manage episode 333013007 series 2077163
Scott Krone is a Chicago native whose career in architecture began in 1991 by pursuing his Masters of Architecture from the Illinois Institute of Technology. While obtaining his degree, he also worked as a Project Manager for Optima, Inc. During his time at Optima, Krone’s responsibilities included notable projects such as the 400-unit Cormandel in Deerfield, IL, the 40-unit HedgeRow in Winnetka, IL, and the 51-unit Optima Center Wilmette in Wilmette, IL.
In 2012, Krone founded Coda Management Group – a firm who specializes in managing real estate assets. Since its inception, Coda manages a wide range of real estate including single and multi-family homes, retail, commercial warehouse and self-storage and multi-use flex athletic spaces. Currently, the platform of investments is in excess of $55 million.
Krone has authored High Performance Homes – Navigating the Green Road to Your Dream Home, a book for homeowner’s seeking to incorporate green technology into their home.
Most recently, Scott also founded a revolutionary storage business The One Stop Self Storage. It’s committed to make its members’ time of transition rewarding and strives to remove challenges and hurdles commonly found in the industry. The One Stop brand is built upon the premise of providing the best in storage solutions contained in sustainable, renewable construction and it’s located in WI, OH, KY and ME (Milwaukee, Toledo, Dayton, Ellsworth, and soon to Louisville and Chicago).
Connect with Scott Krone:
- Website: https://www.codamg.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-krone/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CodaManagementGroup/
LIKE • SHARE • JOIN • REVIEW
- Join the REI Mastermind Network on Locals!
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
SUPPORT THE SHOW!
- Self Managing Your Rental Properties? Get 6 months of RentRedi for $1! Click this link!
- Get Exclusive Content on Patreon! • https://www.patreon.com/reimastermind
- Get $10 and Reduce Your Business Costs by Shopping at AppSumo • https://bit.ly/reiappsumo
- Get $10 Towards Your First Purchase at Drop • https://drop.com/?referer=3DC729
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - Jack