Manage episode 284127509 series 2077163
Today’s guest, Chris Larsen is the founder and Managing Partner of Next-Level Income. Chris has been investing in and managing real estate for over 20 years. While still a college student, he bought his first rental property at age 21. From there, Chris expanded into development, private-lending, buying distressed debt as well as commercial offices, and ultimately syndicating multifamily properties. He began syndicating deals in 2016 and has been actively involved in over $225 million of real estate acquisitions. Chris is passionate about helping investors become financially independent.
We chat about:
- How losing his father and best friend inspired Chris to quit his quest to become a professional cyclist and become an investor
- Using the “infinite banking” concept to establish a family bank and supercharge investments
- Why Chris believes multifamily real estate is the “Holy Grail” of real estate investing
- How Chris’s background in engineering has influenced his investing
- What metrics are most important when evaluating investments
Connect with Chris:
As you can already tell we have made some changes and a few more are on the way. If you are interested in what we have planned, head over to Patreon.com/REImastermind, and support the show today. Financial contributions are always appreciated along with a LIKE, SHARE, and REVIEW. It really helps us grow and reach more people with this valuable information. See you next time and tell a friend!
Join, support, and follow at:
"You can invest 10,000 hours and become an expert or learn from those who have already made that investment." - JD