Manage episode 321670996 series 2135834
Mike and Chris eat some crow as they change their tune on a recent spicy take.
Plus, new details about Microsoft's acquisition of Activision Blizzard are just too juicy to ignore.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Datadog: Try Datadog free by starting a your 14-day trial and receive a free t-shirt once you install the agent.
- Windows 11 Guide
- Steam Deck Guide
- Win32 is the stable Linux userland ABI — Linux won’t rule the world just from games, even if some people really want it to be true.
- Activision CEO set for $15M “golden parachute” in Microsoft deal — The filing reveals that Microsoft gaming executive Phil Spencer began talks with Kotick about a potential acquisition on Nov. 19, three days after a Wall Street Journal expose that said Kotick knew of sexual misconduct at the company for years.
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — I was totally wrong on #VR. @ChrisLAS has shown me the light, I absolutely love the #OculusQuest2