A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 284440421 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
Graveyards. Cemeteries. Places where the dead lie.
These locations are rife with bodies. Do the souls of those who passed still linger near the physical remains of their bodies?
Today we discuss this theory and the evidence behind it as we discuss haunted graves with Becca Thomas and Lynn Thomas on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- When Becca and Lynn discovered headstones in a woman’s shed, how did the owner explain it?
- What are some of the most bizarre places they have found unmarked gravesites?
- What sort of evidence has Becca and Lynn caught that they thought was ghostly, that turned out to be non-paranormal.
- What are Becca and Lynn’s opinions on orbs and how legitimate they are when captured?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks