A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 281518664 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
What should have been a peaceful afternoon childhood nap turned into a horrific nightmare in reality. As a child, Jason Emerick fled to his mother's room, chased by decrepit bugs that would send any child running in fear. From this point forward, he knew he could sense the dead… and not only the dead… but the dark side of the deceased—the demonic. Today we talk with Jason about his experiences and life battling the demonic.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What happened when Jason entered a home where a demon was tormenting a child.
- Does every location have an "evil" side to it?
- What do you do to determine that the child was being affected by something demonic and not a disorder of some sort?
- When something dark is cast out of a person, are they more likely to be susceptible to it in the future?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks