Unexplained is a haunting and unsettling bi-weekly podcast about strange and mysterious real life events that continue to evade explanation. A story-based show mixing spoken-word narrative, history and ideas - often to terrifying effect - that explores the space between what we think of as real and what is not; where sometimes belief can be as concrete as ‘reality,’ whatever that is… More info at www.unexplainedpodcast.com and on twitter @unexplainedpod and facebook.com/unexplainedpodcast
Manage episode 279530642 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
Ghosts, spirits, and energies from beyond the grave. To the unstudied individual, it sounds simple to understand the difference between all of them. To those who have dove deep into the subject, know that the family tree of the dead, the states of existence go far beyond a simple label. Where does this energy come from? Why does it decide to stay, and what draws the living to seek them out? Today we discuss all of this with Kale Epperson.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What causes a “spirit” to know and retain their living memory is just like living, yet “ghosts” seem to slowly slip away in energy and memory. What does Kale consider the difference between ghosts and spirits?
- Do ghosts sometimes get stuck on an object or repetition and need human interaction to help break that focus?
- Are there specific areas that hold more energy because of the living activity at one time, or do they have free will to move where they please?
- Do spirits sometimes choose places of heavy human activity to haunt because they can blend in more?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks