Unexplained is a haunting and unsettling bi-weekly podcast about strange and mysterious real life events that continue to evade explanation. A story-based show mixing spoken-word narrative, history and ideas - often to terrifying effect - that explores the space between what we think of as real and what is not; where sometimes belief can be as concrete as ‘reality,’ whatever that is… More info at www.unexplainedpodcast.com and on twitter @unexplainedpod and facebook.com/unexplainedpodcast
Manage episode 281601824 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
When you grow up in a house filled with ghosts, it's not hard to naturally develop an interest in the paranormal. It's not a bridge too far to want to know who, what, where, and why you've been haunted through your formative years. Nick Graves is one such person. Starting in childhood, he and his family began to experience visits from the other side. While the setting of the structure he called home would change, the hauntings would not. Spirits of all types seemed to find Nick trying to make him aware of their presence. This is his story.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What does Nick feel like the ghost "family tree" looks like when talking about the paranormal?
- What did nick experience while investigating the Wilson Castle?
- Does Nick ever feel any reservation about how open communication can be today with the dead?
- Has Nick ever been in a situation where he felt what he was communicating with was negative?
- How did Nick make peace with the spirits while working late nights in a haunted restaurant?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks