A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 280113252 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
What started as a fun fishing trip with his grandfather quickly turned into one of the most traumatic experiences of Dave Spinks's life. When hearing loud boulders being thrown into the river, Dave and His grandfather investigated; what they witnessed inflicted profound fear into them both. As they fled for safety, his grandfather asked Dave never to repeat what they experienced. Today we hear about that experience and so much more on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- When you pick up an EVP, do you think the other side had the intention of being heard?
- How did military life square up with being a ghost hunter?
- Is there ever a way to help a living soul recover when it feels like they are no longer human?
- How often does Dave feel that demons or possessions play a part in the people he once guarded in the prison system?
- After a prison is decommissioned, is there ever a way to use the facility for anything else? Or is it so stained with the negative emotions that its residents made on it?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks