A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 285015449 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
Communicating with the dead was always something that captivated the mind of Ryan Weflmeyer. Eventually, Ryan decided that he felt it was time to try and explore that world and try communicating on his own. In short order, it was a success. From communicating with the dead at an abandoned high school to many other locations. Ryan began a journey of trying to understand how the dots connect within ourselves enabling us to communicate with the other side, but also with the physical world and the tools that now exist. Today we discuss how to be in touch with the dead, on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- How is it that sometimes people can communicate without words or actions, even if they are many miles apart?
- How has Ryan been able to improve on his ability to connect with the dead?
- Ryan believes that the more one seeks spirits, the more they seek us, why is that?
- What drew Ryan into investigating the Hinsdale House, and what secrets does it hold?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks