A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 286314925 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
The Walter E. Fernald Developmental Center has a very dark past. A past shaded with sinister and unethical experimentation on developmentally disabled children. From eugenics to feeding children cereals laced with radioactive isotopes. Life inside the Fernald was not one of rehabilitation or care that it should have been. Today, the campus sits abandoned, a quiet and lonely reminder of a time that many would rather forget. But do the dark shadows of the past still linger in the halls of countless buildings that slowly rot away on this seemingly cursed plot of land? Today we learn about Fernald's Spirits as we talk with paranormal investigator Nick Graves.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What is Nick found in the church on the Fernald property that seems to have evil intent?
- Are there negative entities that reside on the campus of this facility?
- Is it possible to confuse a negative entity for a confused entity that still suffers from their disabilities even in the afterlife?
- Do the former residents haunt this facility or the spirts who linger "things" that feed off former residents' pain and anguish?
- Why would conscious spirits choose to reside there still for a location with such dark history? Or do they have a choice?
- What are the campus's status and its buildings today, and what does the future hold for it?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks