Unexplained is a haunting and unsettling bi-weekly podcast about strange and mysterious real life events that continue to evade explanation. A story-based show mixing spoken-word narrative, history and ideas - often to terrifying effect - that explores the space between what we think of as real and what is not; where sometimes belief can be as concrete as ‘reality,’ whatever that is… More info at www.unexplainedpodcast.com and on twitter @unexplainedpod and facebook.com/unexplainedpodcast
Manage episode 282111458 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
From a very young age, Richard Case could “feel” things. Maybe not always “see” the supernatural, but he knew it was there. He would grow up hearing haunting tales from his stepfather and eventually grow into an adult who would go on journeys around the world investigating and sometimes “challenging” the ideas of specific hauntings. This journey has given him tremendous insight into the paranormal and the spirit world. Today we discuss the life and experiences of Richard Case.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What does David think was behind the darkness in the childhood house he found himself possessed in?
- What drove David back into the paranormal investigation on a more serious level?
- When David began investigating the paranormal with his new team, what was he hoping to accomplish?
- Did David feel any reservations investigating the paranormal due to his childhood investigations?
- What led David to get involved with someone who was possessed?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks