A DAILY paranormal podcast filled with real ghost stories of horror, told by real people. Stories that encompass all areas of the paranormal, supernatural, demonic, ghost investigations, haunted houses, possessions, shadow people, the unexplained and more. Some listeners describe our true ghost stories as "a podcast full of great spooky stories". Another listener writes "not the same old boring zombies, vampires, witches and werewolves! This is the best ghost story podcast out there", and an ...
Manage episode 284529161 series 2328548
Thông tin tác giả Audioboom, Ghost Stores, and Supernatural Stories được phát hiện bởi Player FM và cộng đồng của chúng tôi - bản quyền thuộc sở hữu của nhà sản xuất (publisher), không thuộc về Player FM, và audio được phát trực tiếp từ máy chủ của họ. Bạn chỉ cần nhấn nút Theo dõi (Subscribe) để nhận thông tin cập nhật từ Player FM, hoặc dán URL feed vào các ứng dụng podcast khác.
A large family lives together in a multi-acre homestead. The bonds of love, trust, and understanding grow and the family evolves. A little girl plays with another little girl down the road, they laugh and giggle and have a good time being children. The only problem with this picture… They are all dead. Yet the family unit remains intact on the other side. Today we discuss death, spirits, and the dynamics of the dead with paranormal investigator Bill Vockroth.
PART 2 - AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY - LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Can the living haunt themselves in a residual form after a traumatic event that did not result in a death?
- Has Bill found that his level of sensitivity increased after experiencing the passing of his girlfriend and his own battles with cancer?
- How much does the feel or historic theme of an environmental influence the odds of a location being haunted?
- Why are the spirits drawn to the museum?
- Sometimes spirits show themselves as children to gain trust when they are not a child at all. How does one determine quickly if they are dealing with something that was human or something that was inhuman? Sprits of children – tricking us to let our guards down?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks