Series đã xóa ("Feed không hoạt động" status)
When? This feed was archived on May 26, 2022 09:09 (). Last successful fetch was on April 21, 2022 16:22 ()
Why? Feed không hoạt động status. Server của chúng tôi không thể lấy được feed hoạt động của podcast trong một khoảng thời gian.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 308321874 series 2360053
- How are we feeling?
- Ohio State got punched in the mouth and fell apart.
- Buckeye defense not prepared for what Michigan runs.
- Buckeye offense was not ready for Aidan Hutchinson to turn CJ Stroud into an NFL rookie. All they got was Ninja on Ojabo and their WRs making ridiculous catches in coverage.
- The DTs for Michigan stood up. The DTs for Ohio State did not.
- Sam wants to doom Hutchinson to the Lions. Seth: He goes to the Lions he will be Suh, he will be Megatron, he will be Barry—he will be a great player wasted.
- Heisman: They don’t give it to the Most Outstanding Player. Maybe if Hutchinson HAD A TOUCHDOWN in his stats, Big Ten. Or that TD that went over his hand that he was close to intercepting and running back.
- Gattis: take a bow! Should be a head coaching candidate after that.
- Iowa talk: They can’t pass pro. Great RB and great C. But they’ve been extremely lucky, living off of turnovers and opponent QBs getting hurt.
- Hassan Haskins appreciation. Pulled me out of the BPONE and all the way to where we are now.