Manage episode 272981107 series 2794940
Our crew today: Hosts Dr. Steph, Captains Nick and Jeff, Producer/Director Liz. Join us for the latest in aviation news, your feedback, and this week's Plane Tale: "Holmes and the Battle of Britain."
- [00:03:19] NEWS
- [00:03:45] WW2 Era Bomber [B-25] Crashes Near Stockton Airport
- [00:13:07] Crash of a Fokker 50 in Mogadishu
- [00:16:04] Accident: Flybe E195 at Exeter on Feb 28th 2019, Rejected Takeoff Due to Haze on Board
- [00:27:13] Crashes: Ethiopian B38M near Bishoftu on Mar 10th 2019, Impacted Terrain after Departure and Crash: Lion B38M Near Jakarta on Oct 29th 2018, Aircraft Lost Height and Crashed into Java Sea, Wrong AoA Data
- [00:32:37] Airprox Incident Boeing 737-8AS (WL) EI-FRY, 02 Oct 2018
- [00:40:16] Flying-V Model Completes First Flight
- [00:47:00] GETTING TO KNOW US
- [00:57:32] COFFEE FUND
- [00:59:16] FEEDBACK
- [01:00:21] Dana - My 737 Training, Part 1
- [01:15:28] Henrik the Bicycle Repairman - Final Report on Gippsland GA-8 Airvan Crash in Sweden
- [01:28:23] JJ Pittsburgh - Plane Distance Ranges
- [01:33:56] Stan - New CFI!
- [01:36:25] Ahmad - Transition Altitude/Transition Level: Are There Regional Differences?
- [01:47:54] Gus - Flying is Lonely in Argentina
- [01:51:32] Steffen - Me and the A380
- [01:58:26] PLANE TALES - Holmes and the Battle of Britain
- [02:19:24] Jon - Tommy Tyler: Why I Want to be a Pilot
- [02:22:29] Ray - The Story of the Hellcat, Told by the Hellcat
- [02:26:07] Thomas - Out of Standard?
- [02:35:52] Anthony - David Blaine's Stunt
- [02:41:13] Capt Peter - Mock No More!
- [02:47:00] Dave - Questions About Ground Effect
- [02:56:10] Mike - First Solo