Manage episode 300806805 series 2867960
- The Mamas and Papas Monday, Monday song
- Monday, the Moon and our Mind according to Jyotish
- The Sun and our Soul according to Jyotish
- The Sun and the Moon according to Ayurveda as opposed to commodity astrology
- Why natal charts are not applicable according to Ayurveda
- The etymology of the word “planet”, it’s a Greek word 😊
- The Upanishads and real astrology, it’s all about change and possibilities
- A Knight’s Tale and real astrology
- Ayurveda and Real Astrology say you cannot blame the signs, the planets or the doshas for your weaknesses
- The Pitta dosha, Planet Mars, Consternation Aries and character flaws
- Yoga Alliance’s view on Jyotish, Vedic Astrology and Real Astrology
- The etymology of the word “consider” (it’s Latin) and what that means in our daily life
- Charaka’s Ayurveda and Horary(Real) Astrology are focused on empowering the individual
- Commodity Ayurveda and today’s Vedic Astrology are focused on taking the power away from the individual
- Real Astrology by John Frawley
- Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
- Email us your feedback and any questions you may have at: email@example.com
- You can help support our Podcast by giving as little as $1 per episode, our PayPal account is here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7FDYKCGSKL3NL&source=url
- May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
This series is brought to you by Yoga Energy School. It can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Yoga Energy School is offering Private Online Yoga Alliance registered 200-hr and 300-hr teacher trainings and continuing education. They can be found at http://YogaEnergy.com
Find us on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/c/AskTimAndVie
Did you subscribe to the podcast?
Did you share this episode with all your friends?
Email us your feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
May we all be well, adapt and thrive! - Tim and Vie
For Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors
Earn CEUs here: http://YogaEnergy.com
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.