Manage episode 291603381 series 2909594
Want to learn how to monetize your online presence using social media and other digital marketing strategies? On today's Fitness Franchise Podcast, Bryce Henson deep dives with Elisha Lee, an entrepreneur, public speaker, and expert marketer, to find out how she's built a booming online business leveraging the power of digital marketing.
She is a Certified Nutritional Consultant focused in Holistic Health from the Global College of Natural Medicine. She's the founder of an online health community with thousands of members encouraging people to ask questions and share tips, challenges, victories, or recipes related to a plant-based lifestyle.
Elisha shares her winning formula to building a Facebook Group, how to leverage TikTok to grow your business, why competition is so essential, the detriment of poor customer service, and so much more.
"When we don't have competition, we don't have growth. Competition breeds accountability. It's going to make you a better business owner."
Here's what you don't want to miss:
- 5:00 The importance of digital marketing and leveraging Facebook groups
- 8:32 Creating a customer-centric product and solving clients problems
- 12:05 Who circuit training is for and the benefit of a 30-min workout
- 14:40 The catalyst for growing a Facebook Group and getting to 65k members
- 19:04 How to promote your Facebook Group and use content to add value
- 21:55 Building a brand and design tools to help you save money
- 23:30 Questions to ask your Facebook Group and to build a community everyone enjoys
- 26:20 Offering free content and drawing people to your paid services
- 28:47 Nurturing relationships with customers and using an email newsletter
- 30:55 Digital marketing for new online brands and leveraging TikTok to grow
- 38:50 The essence of leadership and why it's essential to running your business
- 40:09 Listening to your customers and learning what it is they want
- 46:11 The detriment of poor customer service and the lack of competition
Connect with Elisha Lee:
Connect with us on the socials: