Manage episode 298642678 series 2909594
Your host Bryce Henson interviews SEO master Rick Porter on today’s show. Get to know how Rick has built a very successful SEO online reputation branding consultant and marketing business. Dive deep into how he got started, continues to grow, and gets a sneak peek into his plethora of knowledge. During this show, we get a glimpse into affiliate marketing, SEO ranking, social media platforms, and what to avoid and pay the most attention to.
- 00:55 - Meet Rick Porter, SEO in online reputation branding consultant and marketing expert.
- 2:00 - Hear from Rick on how he got his start in sports, fitness, had a military career, and went into personal training and sales.
- 6:30 - Learn more about how Rick got his start in affiliate marketing and about article marketing.
- 8:25 - Bedros was one of Rick’s first clients. Listen along for how he got his videos ranking on google and Youtube which led to him getting on Spike TV's “Gym Rescue.”
- 11:40 - Proactive reputation management has so much authority and needs to be closely monitored. Rick leads us through his knowledge as well as teaches us what we need to do when starting off.
- 18:35 - Major piece of knowledge from Rick, learn how to automate syndication for your social sites using ifttt.com and how to set up content syndication.
- 25:00 - Rick speaks on clickbait and how to gain trust with your online clients.
- 31:00 - Bryce asks Rick to share some tips on how to grow your presence from a marketing perspective using email lists.
- 35:55 - Rick dives deeper into affiliate marketing and how it’s great for both buyer and the seller.
- 42:40 - Learn from Rick what are the biggest things to look for when partnering with a marketing expert.
- 47:45 - Bryce and Rick talk about being aggressive and how the local side of business is the biggest opportunity with SEO.
- 53:00 - Rick talks about how to get past just owning your own job, and crypto currency.
- 58:40 - Bryce’s lightning round Q&A. Q: What are you most passionate about and why? A: Helping other people! Q: What was your biggest obstacle in the beginning? A: Being really shy and not outgoing. Q: Book recommendations? A: “Psycho Cybernetics” by Maxwell Maltz.
“The most important thing you can do for your business is proactive reputation management”