Manage episode 300749670 series 2909594
Your host Bryce Henson interviews good friend Todd Abrams, CEO of ICON Meals a unique and quality meal prep service. Todd Abrams is a hands-on entrepreneur with strong problem-solving skills and leadership. He is an international federation of bodybuilding competitors and competes amongst the best athletes in the world in his division. Get an inside look into how Todd got started in the fitness industry and created a meal prep service that goes above and beyond.
- 00:58 - Our host Bryce introduces today's guest Todd Abrams, a hands-on entrepreneur, the CEO at ICON Meals, and an International Federation of Bodybuilding competition.
- 2:00 - Todd shares his background story growing up in Canada as the son of a funeral home operator, as well as his interest in sports and entrepreneurship from a young age.
- 4:50 - Hear about Todd’s first experience working in sales and how that led to his path of entrepreneurship.
- 9:20 - Bryce asks Todd to share how he created the software company that services funeral homes.
- 13:28 - Todd breaks down his zone of genius, being able to carry the big vision and dropping it down to the people you enroll and how it gives them freedom.
- 17:30 - Todd shares how impactful it has been, being able to zone in on what he does well and then bring in people to complement it.
- 18:00 - Bryce asks Todd how to expand your level of risk tolerance.
- 25:40 - Hear how salesmanship influence has aided Todd in his journey.
- 31:25 - Bryce expands on how sales is not only a relationship but a transfer of energy.
- 31:55 - Todd tells us all about his business ICON Meals, how and why he started it, and how lives can be changed through nutrition.
- 37:54 - Learn what sets ICON Meals apart from other food prep companies in how they preserve and package their food.
- 41:50 - Todd shares what is on his plate as a CEO and what it’s like from his perspective. Learn how he makes sure he is working on the business and not just in the business.
- 50:00 - Bryce's Lightning round Q&A: Q: What is the biggest thing you are passionate about right now? A: Providing more value to other people. Q: Book recommendation? A: Tim Grover, “Relentless” Q: What is a good habit you have picked up recently? A: Wake up early!
- 55:50 - Resources mentioned – Check out the website www.iconmeals.com to sign up, check out blogs, and informative videos. Follow on social media, @iconmeals @toddabrams.