Manage episode 301835433 series 2909594
Your host Bryce Henson is joined in today’s show by Mega American Entrepreneur Dan Flyeshman, the youngest member of a publicly traded company in history at just 19 years old. Hear how Dan was able to become an astoundingly successful entrepreneur at such a young age and how he kept his momentum up and constantly building. Dan launched one of the top 5 online poker sites in the world, and his charity Modern Citizen Fund is the official sponsor of the World Series of poker Europe. Listen along as Bryce asks Dan critical questions on how he was able to build and work through the ups and downs of the business industry. Dan gives us useful and attainable strategies and processes on which you too can build a successful business.
- 01:00 – Host Bryce introduces today’s guest, Mega American Entrepreneur Dan Fleyshman, the youngest member of a publicly traded company in history at just 19 years old. He has launched one of the top 5 online poker sites in the world, and his charity is the official sponsor of the World Series of poker Europe.
- 2:10 – Dan shares his backstory from his college days, how he used his college savings to trademark the catchphrase, “Who’s Your Daddy,” and through his selling years, and all of his ventures.
- 5:15 – Dan shares about being an introvert and how he uses his events to meet people and network.
- 12:30 – Bryce asks Dan to share how he funds these big events he throws for entrepreneurs.
- 13:50 – Curious about Dan’s vision for his events when he started out, Bryce asks him to share what outcome he was hoping for.
- 16:25 – Hear some longer-term strategies from Dan on how to grow and keep your business successful.
- 21:50 – Bryce dives into marketing strategies, social media, and how to leverage and grow with Dan.
- 37:20 – Bryce asks Dan which social avatar he should focus on as he balances multiple platforms while continuing to grow the FFBC brand and his own local gyms as a coach.
- 50:10 – Dan shares a very useful tip for entrepreneurs, that everything you want to learn or do is cheap or free now from legal work to notaries, logos, etc.
- 51:30 – Dan sheds light on how he does his high-end Mastermind events.
- 59:15 – Bryce’s famous lightning round Q&A, Q: What is your biggest passion today? A: My charity Model Citizen Fund. Q: What is the best advice you have received? A: Just get started!
- 1:03:21 – Check out all things Dan Fleyshman at his website, www.victoryceo.com, on Instagram @danfleyshman, read his book “HOW TO SET-UP YOUR BUSINESS FOR UNDER $1000” at www.buythisbook.com.
“It’s better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it” -Dan Fleyshman