Manage episode 342579496 series 2930339
One of our listeners, Andrew Welker, suggested that we talk about Klustered, so a few hours before David Flanagan was about to do his workshop at Container Days, we recorded this episode. We talked about all the weird and wonderful Kubernetes debugging sessions on Klustered, a YouTube playlist with 43 videos and counting.
We then talked about Rawkode Academy, and we finished with conferences. Good thing we did, because David almost forgot about KubeHuddle, the conference that he is co-organising next week. Gerhard is looking forward to talking at it! No, seriously, check it out at kubehuddle.com.
Changelog++ members save 4 minutes on this episode because they made the ads disappear. Join today!
- Sentry – Working code means happy customers. That’s exactly why teams choose Sentry. From error tracking to performance monitoring, Sentry helps teams see what actually matters, resolve problems quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend. Use the code
SHIPITand get the team plan free for three months.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for every developer. Incidents impact everyone, not just SREs. FireHydrant gives teams the tools to maintain service catalogs, respond to incidents, communicate through status pages, and learn with retrospectives. Small teams up to 10 people can get started for free with all FireHydrant features included. No credit card required to sign up. Learn more at firehydrant.com/
- Sourcegraph – Transform your code into a queryable database to create customizable visual dashboards in seconds. Sourcegraph recently launched Code Insights — now you can track what really matters to you and your team in your codebase. See how other teams are using this awesome feature at about.sourcegraph.com/code-insights
- 🎬 Klustered
- 🎬 Rawkode Live: Hands-on introduction to acorn.io
- 🎬 Rawkode Live: Hands-on introduction to DockerSlim
- 🎬 Rawkode Live: Hands-on introduction to apko & melange
- 🎬 Rawkode Academy: Introduction to BGP - Limitless: Global Reach with BGP
- KubeHuddle - Oct. 3-4, 2022 - 🏴 Scotland’s first Kubernetes conference
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!
(00:00) - Welcome
(01:04) - Sponsor: Sentry
(01:45) - Intro
(05:06) - David's workshop
(11:39) - All abouy Klustered?
(17:13) - Sponsor: FireHydrant
(18:31) - Community vs Rawkode
(24:33) - Unicode and Klustered
(28:26) - Chainguard vs Chainguard
(31:08) - Rawkode.academy
(32:39) - David migrated to where?
(36:24) - Moving to Google Firebase
(39:03) - Director Rawkode
(41:12) - Lord Gerhard
(42:37) - Rawkode academy courses
(47:32) - Surprised in a nice way
(50:02) - Sponsor: Sourcegraph
(51:44) - Choosing what to use in CNCF
(59:42) - Upcoming conferences
(1:01:25) - David forgot his own conference!
(1:04:18) - Caleb on Ship It!?
(1:05:36) - Wrap up
(1:06:22) - Outro