Manage episode 301911361 series 1454631
Tune in to hear:
- What was the process of launching Dr. Biyani’s business Udemy like?
- As an entrepreneur, how do you know when you’re a visionary that may be early to an idea vs. when the market is simply telling you your idea isn’t worthwhile?
- What advantages does virtual learning have over traditional learning and where might it fall short?
- Does Dr. Biyani think that a lot of the all-star talent in a particular field get pulled into online teaching, leaving universities weakened or less relevant?
- How might platforms like Udemy democratize education and bring down the rising costs of education?
- What are some of the benefits of having a cohort in a remote learning setting?
- Dr. Biyani had a previous entrepreneurial venture with 1,000 employees that ended up having to shut its doors. What lessons did he take away from this experience that might be instructive to inspiring entrepreneurs?
- How much does appropriate timing and the luck associated with that have to do with having a successful entrepreneurial venture?
Compliance Code: 2426-OAS-9/8/2021