Manage episode 301214127 series 1454631
Tune in to hear:
- Why do conversations about finances often take on such a moralistic tenor?
- Is the moralizing of money a uniquely American problem or does this happen all over the world?
- How can we accrue the benefits of being well off without falling prey to the lack of passion that can accompany this at times?
- The possession-self link states that we don’t necessarily differentiate between the things we are and who we are. How does this play out practically?
- Those with a clear mental picture of their future have positive money experiences and those with a vague mental picture of their future have more negative money experiences. Is this a chicken and egg sort of phenomena?
- How can one start to cultivate an internal locus of control?
- Sarah created her own form of budget called the ‘Loaded’ budget - what is the psychological upside to using this budget?
Compliance Code: 2380-OAS-8/25/2021