Manage episode 295002773 series 1454631
- Three steps to mastering personal finance.
- What is the knowledge or education gap in financial literature that Joe Saul-Sehy’s new book ‘Stacked’ fills?
- What role might humor play in a successful financial plan?
- How can we move people towards financial goals that are more visceral and poignant and away from mimetic, or culturally inherited, goals?
- Why is automation such a powerful financial tool and how does Joe recommend people best utilize it?
- What advice does John Saul offer on finding a good financial advisor to partner with? What unique considerations might different people have when looking for a financial professional?
- How to come up with good interview questions for prospective advisors.
Compliance Code: 1823-OAS-6/10/2021