Manage episode 303468648 series 1454631
Tune in to hear:
- Ric Edelman started off as a reporter - does Ric think that an advisor could start “Edelman 2.0", so to speak, using the same formula with education at the forefront?
- Why might it be wise to “narrowcast” rather than broadcast?
- What are two or three actionable steps that American investors can take now?
- Why does Ric think that Blockchain technology is one of the top four inventions in the history of commerce?
- How does one strike a balance between being enthusiastic about Blockchain technologies while not falling into a camp of blind adoration or misinformed distrust?
- In addition to behavioral facets, what other conditions would Ric look for to determine the suitability of crypto for a client?
- Might crypto and the blockchain be able to help us overcome historical wealth inequality issues?
Compliance Code: 2488-OAS-9/21/2021