Manage episode 308470567 series 1454631
Tune in to hear:
- Robert says in marketing “you must get past the mental filter.” If we are going to get past the mental filter, how can we do it in a way that doesn’t land flat on its face or go too far?
- How can one evoke an emotional response in a nuanced way without seeming corny or disingenuous? Are there certain business for whom this approach may not be effective?
- How can a marketing approach build familiarity without becoming overly repetitive, rote or in your face?
- Irresistible offers are one of the five principles of effective marketing. How can you craft an offer your client can’t refuse?
- What is one big promise that financial professionals can tell their clients they will deliver on?
- Signaling trustworthiness is a crucial aspect of advertising. What steps can advisors take to both be trustworthy and to convey this to their target market?
- Why is merely being trustworthy often not sufficient to scale your business?
Compliance Code: 3017-OAS-11/30/2021