Manage episode 293873206 series 2788072
Let's dive deep into Covid 19 with someone who works directly with Covid 19 patients.
Dr. Thalia Casimire is a:
Pulmonary/ Critical Care and Sleep medicine specialist she’s skilled in intensive care procedures, critical care ultrasound, bronchoscopy and polysomnography interpretation.
You'll learn what all those words mean when you listen to the podcast.
Learn all about:
- What a Pulmonary and Critical Care Sleep Specialist does.
- The role they play in response to covid 19
- Who might be most susceptible and why are some people recovering while others get sick and die.
- The best things we can do to control and prevent the spread of covid 19.
- Many people recover.
- Strengthen your immune system.
Don't get pandemic fatigued but do what's necessary to reduce the spread of the virus.
To find out more about Supreme Holistic Fitness:
Subscribe to my blog by clicking here. I'll give you a free copy of my ebook "7 Steps To Absolutely Crush Your Fitness Goals".
Follow me on Instagram: @supholisticfit
Join my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fithealthylifestyle/
And 3 quick things before we wrap up. If you like what you heard please subscribe, leave a review and share this episode.