Manage episode 286306060 series 1258106
This month our RPG episode focus on why it’s fun to be a player in the game (as opposed to the Dungeon Master or Game Master). From story to power gaming, there are all kinds of reasons to like RPGs, but winning and losing typically isn’t among them. Why do we like being players in the game, listen to find out…
And other miscellaneous stuff. We also announce our next 2021 game giveaway winner!
And if you’re a winner this is the current list of games you get to pick from (more will be added throughout the year): Krosmaster Quest, Arkhanos, Catalyst, Quest: Time of Heroes, Blood Bowl (base game), Card Rogue, High Heavens, Stop Thief, Imhotep, Clank!, Clank in Space, Arkham Horror 3rd ed, Between Two Castles, The Captain is Dead: Dangerous Planet & The Captain is Dead: Lockdown, Arabian Nights, Celestia, Mage Knight (base game), Adrenaline, Crusaders: Thy will be done, Forum Trajanum, Clash of Rage, SmashUp: The Big Geeky Box (and a lot of expansions), Dire Wild, Firefly Adventures, Reef, Arena of the Gods, Munchkin Gloom, The Legand of the Cherry Tree, Squarriors: The Card Game, Renegade, Arkham Horror: Final Hour, and Steam Rollers
2021 Giveaway Rules (subject to change at anytime for any reason)
- Email anytime during the year will give you 1 entry for the rest of the year.
- Active patrons during the drawing will get entries based on their pledge level.
- Winner must email within 2 weeks to claim their game(s) and work out shipping, failure to do this will trigger a new drawing for that prize. (In this case, the person will still be eligible for future drawings.)
- You may only win once in 2021 for this giveaway. (If we do unrelated giveaways, you will still be eligible to win those.)
- Winner will pick from the current list of games, new games will be added over the year.
Go to http://TabletopGameTalk.com/live to learn how to be part of our live audience.
Join the conversation on Board Game Geek http://TabletopGameTalk.com/bgg
Support us via Patreon http://TabletopGameTalk.com/Patreon