Manage episode 334949137 series 1413532
This week we're answering ten of the questions about anxiety and recovery that are most often asked in our community. Tune in as we tackle the following questions and issues:
- Am I fully recovered and do I experience anxiety or panic any more?
- Is full recovery possible?
- Can you recover without medication?
- This is all easier said than done, Drew!
- How can you be sure that this really is just anxiety?
- How can you be brave and face anxiety without running?
- Do you need to find the root cause of my panic attacks to get better?
- Why don’t I talk about nutrition or diet or supplements?
- Why do you need a recovery plan?
- Any tips for ….?
Tune in next week for part two when we'll tackle ten more of the most common questions about anxiety and anxiety recovery.
For full show notes on this episode:
My books, social, and other links:
Support The Anxious Truth:
Music Credit: AfterGlow by Ben Drake (with permission)