Manage episode 357943433 series 3276590
8 things you need to ask a debt collector when sending a validation letter.
1) Agreement that states your authority to collect on this alleged debt.
2) Agreement with signature of the alleged debtor wherein I agreed to pay the creditor
3) Alleged Account Number
4) Date this alleged debt became payable
5) Original delinquency date.
6) Verification that this debt was assigned or sold to you
7) Complete accounting of alleged debt
8) Name and address of the bonding agent for Collection Agency in case legal action becomes necessary.
https://www.getfreshstart.net - My credit repair coaching program
You can support my channel with any size donation Cashapp-$Credit1964
My Email- Creditrepair64@gmail.com
Youtube Business Credit Page- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwrs5V6-Thfh5ueizrS3HnA
https://www.instagram.com/creditrepair64--- Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/angelo-mccutchen/message